Eddie Van Halen
1955 – 2020
All Access Studios 24 Hour Music Production Studio Lockouts
North Hollywood, California
*Located in the NOHO Arts District*
Off of Vineland and Chandler Blvd. across from Mates Studios
(Front portion of the building is All Access Studios tenant
Friedman Amplification / Tone Merchants);
Also check out Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
Create Your Own Vibe.
Thank you for checking out All Access Studios. A multi-purpose, music production studio lockout facility. Mainly for the growing segment “work out of the box” self contained individual creating and conducting business in relation to Film/TV Scoring, recording session work, composing, pre-production writing, arranging, jingles, post-production, and media-related ventures, etc. Remember you will always have 24hr access to your studio, with your own key for entry.
A month-to-month only facility (no hourly bookings).
A minimum 6-month lease term is required, though a 1-year lease term is the preferred option.
No drugs, including marijuana, or alcohol are allowed on premises.
Not a hangout-party pad facility.
Please browse and carefully read the website regarding All Access Studios prospective tenant policy information and to learn more about the facilities. After you have read the site’s information and feel you and the studio are the right fit for each other, then please proceed and read carefully for any potential studio availability information and contact process further down this homepage.
- Only 7 production related uses studios, plus an approx. 10×9 drum/production room with a cut away storage area.
- Well regarded soundproofing 12″ double walls with 8 layers of soundproofing construction and acoustical materials with double doors for minimization of sound bleed.
- Studio sizes range from approx. 16×10 (160 sq. ft.) to approx. 22×19 (416 sq. ft.). All other studios are mid-size rooms ranging from approx. 230 sq. ft. to 300 sq. ft.
- Selective clientele – A mature, responsible, respectful, professional minded prospective tenant with a stable income is only considered. Credit check required.
- Prime, convenient, safe location. Most of the tenants have been here for many years
(11, 12, 13 plus years and counting), including our female tenants who are all outstanding and immensely talented musicians-artists. (Updated 2022)
- Single owner/operator is present most days.
- Clean facilities – bathroom cleaned daily.
- Individual A/C unit in each studio.
- An Ethernet wall data input jack in each studio for high-speed internet connection.
- WiFi – each individual studio has its own secure Ethernet WiFi router-no sharing of WiFi!
- No tenant sharing of studios (just never works out). The studios are each occupied by a single individual, although a studio tenant is allowed to collaborate with one other individual who is affiliated in good standing with said current tenant.
The Studio Facilities
Most of the tenants here do in-town recording sessions who are A-list producer, arranger, recording musicians who work with and collaborate with many of todays major artists and bands and who primarily compose tv/film scores who work on many top rated tv programming dramas, talent and reality shows, music editing for apple tv, sports related music programming, music awards shows, academy awards, etc., and they value the comfort of knowing that their studio space will always be available for them at anytime 24 hours 7 days a week, especially when deadlines need to be met.
These studios serve as a legitimate conducive working environment to create and to conduct business for the multi faceted stable individual working their craft that has a solid reputation and who is prospering in this medium.
* Please Read *
There is no studio availability at this time, but please check back often throughout the month as studio openings will be posted on this website with a pop-up ad on this homepage.
Even if I’m fully booked, I check and listen to every single voice message and save all numbers of interested individuals for future reference. Please call anytime and leave a message with your call back number stating your potential interest of a studio you desire and once an opening is confirmed and the availability ad is posted, I will then call back prospective tenants to see if there is still interest and to set up, by appointment only, for showing of the facility. Sorry, no email correspondence.
For inquiries and questions please call (818) 769-7529.
Please see more information about the studio in the About page.
I have been looking for a space like this for MONTHS! It’s incredibly rare to find a place that has such a welcoming, hospitable, professional and genuine vibe as Darren the owner has brought to this environment.
This studio is clean, professional and so so safe. It’s also kind of a rocker chick haven. I like being surrounded by fellow female musicians. I feel creative here and empowered. A lot of female drummers. 🙂 I couldn’t be happier here and I plan to stay for a very long time.
Darren is truly a saint. Kind, smart, warm-hearted, generous, responsible, and a great manager who loves his building. You would be very lucky to have a studio here. Having a manager who really cares is a blessing that any musician in LA ought to be grateful to receive — and I certainly am. Thank you, Darren! And thank you, All Access Studios!